WELCOME TO A NEW ERA OF INTERNET!
As residents and business owners in the Village, you’ve been living with slower internet speeds and unreliable service. Intermax has invested in fiber infrastructure that will enhance service and ensure that your telecommunications technology is future-fit. Beyond cable and DSL, fiber is definitively the best choice for speed, reliability, and long-term sustainability. We are building fiber not just to catch up, but to confidently leap light years ahead.
Mountain Utilities Company will transition services to Intermax on November 1, 2019. Get pre-registered before September 30, 2019 to ensure your home is connected and ready for the future ski seasons!
Register today to ensure your service continues!
3 REASONS TO REGISTER NOW:
1. 10x FASTER SPEEDS
2. PRIORITY INSTALLATION
3. $50 INSTALLATION /ACTIVATION FEE
(Register before September 30, 2019 to receive installation offer.)
WHY INTERMAX FIBER?
- More Speed. With up to 10x faster speeds you can work faster and play harder than with other Internet technologies. Imagine streaming in HD video to as many devices simultaneously as you want without any buffering.
- More Bandwidth. Enjoy a seamless online experience—even during peak usage times.
- More Reliability. Fiber-optic cables are less susceptible to glitches than traditional copper wires and can withstand the shock and vibration from inclement weather.
- Future-ready. Providing more bandwidth than we currently know what to do with, fiber optic technology will be the leading form of transmission for a long time to come.
High-speed Internet and TV service is here!
- Comparable pricing with greatly increased speeds!
- Stream multiple video feeds to your home over the cable data connection.
- Options for managed router with WiFi service for better customer support experience.
- Local support from our main office in Coeur d’Alene and downtown Sandpoint.
Have Questions? Want Service? Get Answers!
WHY CHOOSE INTERMAX
Speed You Can Use
Intermax offers a range of packages in each service, designed to meet your needs and budget. From single users to large households, you’ll find a plan that is sized right for you.
With Intermax your monthly rate will not change. No data caps or overage charges – just one flat monthly rate for the highest available speed to your home.
Our experts are here to help – from professional installation and setup to knowledgeable technical support, our team is ready to serve. Call, email, live chat or visit us at our Coeur d’Alene location.
We’re locally owned and operated, and our employees live in the communities we serve. We’re proud to give back to initiatives that align with our commitment to making this a great place to live, work and do business.